Do you believe in the positive potential of cryptocurrency? Ideas Beyond Borders (IBB) needs your philanthropic support to help transform the Middle East!
The good news is that IBB Is now accepting cryptocurrency donations!
Cryptocurrencies are poised to undermine the power of the Middle East’s authoritarians, who for too long have held back their people. There are two key reasons:
- Regional activists desperately need cryptocurrency to advance their work. Our activists take many risks in promoting social change. Cryptocurrency will enable activists to work without interference.
- Banking the unbanked will create economic opportunity. Weak financial systems, corruption, and authoritarians hold the region back. Widening the availability of cryptocurrency and exchanges will promote entrepreneurship.
IBB supports the use of cryptocurrencies, encrypted messaging services, and online privacy protection in the Middle East because they help protect and support the free exchange of ideas, empower women and minorities, promote entrepreneurship, and provide banking to the unbanked throughout the region.
Your Personal Impact
- $25,000 Create five high-quality Arabic-language videos about using cryptocurrency and defeating censors, while reaching 250,000 views with each video.
- $10,000 Provide 100 activists with a cryptocurrency wallet and balance.
- $5,000 Translate a book, such as J.S. Mill’s On Liberty or Steven Pinker’s Enlightenment Now.
- $2,500 Support Middle East activists. Help a satirist critical of authoritarians share his work, a journalist provide media literacy education, or a humanist heavy metal band in Iraq!
- $1,000 Sponsor a translator and enable IBB to share new content about human rights, freedom, and economic opportunity.
* Currencies accepted through bitpay.com include Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and five USD-pegged stablecoins (GUSD, USDC, PAX, DAI, and BUSD).